Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You are My friends_Messages in Hindi & Nepali

Friend of Jesus"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival”, said C.S. Lewis. But there is one friendship which is of greater value – friendship with God! Jesus said: “You are My friends” (John 15:14).

 

But what is it mean to be a friend of Jesus – to be friends with God? The following series of messages expound on this, by brining in and elaborating on the context of John 15. A friend of God needs to Abide in Him, Abide in His Word and Abide in His love & joy.

You are My friends

Who is a friend of God? Listen to this message to know.

Hindi to Nepali

Hindi

 

Abide in My Word: Bible Meditation & Quiet Time Techniques

You are my friend“If you abide in Me, and My word in abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.” said Jesus in John 15:7. This messages shares the necessity to abide in God’s word and expounds the methods to meditate the Bible and to have a meaningful quiet time.

 

Hindi to Nepali

 

Abide in My love & joy: Steps to overcome temptation

overcoming temptationsJesus said: “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.” John 15:9-11 (ESV)

 

We need to abide in God’s love and joy, in order to be His friends. But temptation poses a challenge to us and paves way for us to be separated from God’s love and to lose the eternal joy. This message lays forth the steps to overcome temptations, so that we may live victorious lives in Christ.

Hindi to Nepali

Hindi

(These messages were shared to young people in Nepal and Bettiah, North Bihar.

If you would like to listen to all other audio messages in English, Tamil, Hindi etc. visit www.mariyoshj.podomatic.com and www.mariyosh.podomatic.com)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment