Friday, September 28, 2018

True Encounter with God


Meditation from Hosea Chapter 12


Signs that I have a true encounter with God:
1. I will Return to God (Repent from all sins) 
2. I will Remain with God
3. I will Wait upon Him for everything (that is, not my desire or will but only His)

This will reflect in three areas of our life
1. Relationships will become godly
2. Role / Purpose will be clear & God-centered (to fulfil His plans) 
3. Work will be excellent & will bring glory to God

Today's Intercession: For those who are victims of Human Trafficking. When we think about the plight of those girls & children who are trafficked for prostitution & child labour, we cannot feel lonely or deprived. Pray for such that they may be delivered & have life.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment